Screen Printing Supplies
- Always coat substrate side first, then the Squeegee side
- Some put 2 coats on each side, some people put one coat on each side
- Diazo and Dual Cure emulsions must have sensitizer mixed into emulsion before use.
Apply Emulsion to Mesh
- Wipe out scoop coater & Fill coater with enough emulsion to coat the desired number of screens
- Tilt screen to a 45 degree angle
- Place lip of Scoop Coater 1 inch from bottom of frame on substrate side of mesh
- Tilt Scoop Coater toward screen until Emulsion gathers at mesh
- Slowly raise Scoop Coater along mesh with light steady pressure.
- Stop 1 inch from top of frame
- Pour remaining emulsion down the drain. It is contaminated with dust and dirt
Repeat as needed